Terms of Service
Mazenod College wants to ensure that everyone who participates in the Mazenodian community online has a safe and enjoyable experience. These rules apply to students, old boys, parents and friends and even staff.
Our Terms of Service apply to the entire Mazenodian.com web site and anyone found violating these rules may be blocked from the site and the offending material will be removed.
YOU WILL NOT:
(1) harass, threaten, abuse, defame, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another Mazenodian.com participant;
(2) post on Mazenodian.com any information that is offensive, racial, discriminating, unlawful, information or instructions concerning illegal activities, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
(3) post on Mazenodian.com any information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right;
(4) disrupt the normal activities on Mazenodian.com or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants;
(5) post on Mazenodian.com any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
(6) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
(8) impersonate any person, student, old boy, staff member or any other member of the Mazenodian.com community.
1. We use and may disclose your personal information in order to:
a. Provide services to you;
b. Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our services;
c. Comply with legal compulsion such as a Court order.
2. Other than listed in Clause 1, we will not provide any information which you give to us to any other organisation or individual without your express permission.
3. As part of routine administration, we collect system status information such as login times. These are not on-sold or disclosed to others except as required in clause 1.
4. You may request access to your personal details collected by us. We wish to ensure that such details are always correct and up-to-date, and will amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.
5. By law, we must retain some client details for a minimum of 5 years. However, we do not retain your personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
6. We keep your information on controlled facilities which are secured against unauthorised access. Proof of identity will be required before information is released to any person, including your self.
7. We typically communicate with you by email, and send everybody a newsletter approximately once per quarter. In exceptional circumstances, urgent notifications may also be sent out by email.